[nfbmi-talk] csavr and ncasb whow much?

joe harcz Comcast joeharcz at comcast.net
Mon Nov 18 20:42:45 UTC 2013

Nov. 18 2013 CASVR and NCASB Expenses Billing

Paul Joseph Harcz, Jr.

1365 E. Mt. Morris Rd.

Mt. Morris, MI 48458

810-516-5262

joeharcz at comcast.net

Re: Costs to BSBP

To: Edward F. Rodgers II, Director

(MI) Bureau of Services to Blind Persons (BSBP

(rodgerse at michigan.gov)

Dear Mr. Rodgers,

I am writing you today as a blind citizen to request some accessible information from you. To wit: I am writing you to request the group billing of your and others in the agency’s attendance at the recent Council of State Agencies for Vocational Rehabilitation (CSAVR () and the National Council of State Agencies for the Blind conferences held in Denver during the past week.

Namely I wish to know how much was paid for registration, travel, lodging, meals, etc. by BSBP and just who attended these conferences from BSBP.

In addition I’d like to know if you or anyone from the agency actually signed up for and visited the Colorado Center for the Blind.

Anyway you know my most accessible format for receiving this information and since the event is so recent you should have the information at your ready being the superb administrator you are.

So I thank you for your prompt and accessible response in advance for this information.

Cordially,

Paul Joseph Harcz, Jr.