[nfbmi-talk] just wht I thought about these new regs too

joe harcz Comcast joeharcz at comcast.net
Wed Nov 20 17:14:56 UTC 2013

Me too. But, I wish all would note that the sstate of Michigan (all
departments), and in documented fashion violate the existing ADA
requirements for accesable information and web site access....

That includes literally thousands of documents that are not accessible to
this blind person...And of course the ongoing violations by BSBP over timely
and accessable information from the large to the small.

Regardless I too applaud President Maurer about this particular set of
ludicrious regulations under the Air Carrier Access Act. Because frankly I
don't think I'll live long enough to see them actualized.