[nfbmi-talk] Lansing Chapter Christmas Party

Fred Wurtzel f.wurtzel at att.net
Wed Nov 20 20:16:38 UTC 2013

Hello Fellow Federationists,

The Lansing Chapter is holding its annual Christmas party at the American
Legion Hall In Lansing on December 7 at 6:00 pm.  We hope that everyone in
the affiliate and your families can join us.  We are asking everyone to
bring a dish of sweet or savory finger foods to pass.  There will be punch
provided and there is a cash bar in the facility.

The Address is:

American Legion 40 and 8

882-2602

2949 S Waverly Hwy, Lansing, MI 48911

Please plan to attend and enjoy the joyous spirit of the season with your
Federation family.

Warmest Regards,

Fred