[nfbmi-talk] National Deaf Blind Equipment Distribution Program holdup

Marcus Simmons president at map-n.org
Mon Nov 25 15:12:53 UTC 2013

REF.:

Funding for I Can Connect Challenges Dated: November 5, 2013 and was read on Wednesday, November 06, 2013 1:35:56 PM

I Can Connect program blockages Dated: November 09, 2013 2:34 PM and was read on Sunday, November 10, 2013 11:16:31 AM

National Deaf Blind Equipment Distribution Program Status Report Dated: Monday, November 18, 2013 8:38 AM and was read on Monday, November 18, 2013 10:48:37 AM

Dear Mr. Edward F. Rodgers,

The holdup on the National Deaf Blind Equipment Distribution Program has existed since July of 2013 by your own statements. How much time is required to solve this situation?

Therefore, this is the forth request. Am I to assume that if you don't reply to these questions is that you don't know what is going on in BSBP, the vary department you supposedly manage?

1. I wish to know, on what grounds did the Perkins School for the Blind refuse payment for services BSBP performed in the "I Can Connect" program?

2. What was Perkins response to your Attorney Generals request for payment?

3. And finally, why don't BSBP request more funds from Rolka Loube Saltzer Associates, 213 Market Street, 12th Floor, Harrisburg, PA 17101, phone number: (717)231-6676, as I understand this is where the operational funds for National Deaf Blind Equipment Distribution Program "I Can Connect", funds reside for Michigan?

Cordially,

Marcus Simmons - President

ASE Certified Technician

Motown Automotive Professionals nonprofit

A 501(C)(3) Public Charity

28179 Brentwood St.

Southfield, MI 48076-3069

(248) 552-8928