[nfbmi-talk] (no subject)

Pauline Smith zim1993 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 26 02:15:58 UTC 2013

Good evening. Hopefully we can get a bell program set up in Wayne County. That would make it easier for me to possibly volunteer to participate. Due to this sloppy, and mish mashed transportation that is in this area. We'll continue to watch developments about this with great interest.

Pauline Smith sent you this voice-to-text generated email using Voice on the Go.
To listen, click on the voice message link or open the attachment.
https://vemail2.whitelabelapp.net:443/enterprise/Recordings/BRaLes1e-20131125-2113.wav