[nfbmi-talk] Michigan BirdbrainsRe: Streaming and audio

Donna Posont donnabutterfly50 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 26 18:31:48 UTC 2013

Hey, Great news, I have obtained use of the Woldumar Nature Center for
"Birding by Ear and Beyond" for the upcoming 2014 year. The classes will
start on January 11, 2014 from ten to noon and typically meet on the second
Saturday of the month. I will send out a calander of dates soon, but we will
not be holding class in July and November due to national and state
convention. Please spread the word to persons who are blind and our sighted
friends and families. All are welcome, Donna Posont