[nfbmi-talk] Fw: FOIA Response to Request for Information on "I Can Connect"

joe harcz Comcast joeharcz at comcast.net
Tue Nov 26 18:32:51 UTC 2013

----- Original Message -----
From: joe harcz Comcast
To: Haynes, Carla (LARA)
Sent: Tuesday, November 26, 2013 1:30 PM
Subject: Re: FOIA Response to Request for Information on "I Can Connect"

The purpose of the Rehabilitation Act and Public Act 260 is to rehabilitate people who are blind. The purpose of the Director is to account for how that is done and to account for the funding, disbursement of funds, etc. of this particular program.

The purpose of this blind citizen is to demand accountability. It is not to have you and the agency constantly dodge simple questions and nor am I here to pay extortion for simple questions asked and never answerred.

But, thank you so much for your prompt response here.

Joe Harcz