[nfbmi-talk] Kalamazoo Chapter re-organizational meeting

Christine Boone christineboone2 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 1 16:14:13 UTC 2013

Good  morning all, this is just a reminder, or perhaps you are reading it for the first time,
We are having an organizational meeting for our Kalamazoo chapter of the National Federation of the Blind, tonight at 5:30 p.m. at Theo & Stacy's Restaurant. The address is 4311 South Westnedge Avenue in Portage.  The restaurant is located one block north of Kilgore, on the south east corner of Pratt and Westnedge--

We hope to see all of you there.

With Warmest Regards,
Christine