[nfbmi-talk] Fw: Response to Request for Information on Emails to BSBP Commissioners

joe harcz Comcast joeharcz at comcast.net
Thu Oct 3 20:15:43 UTC 2013

----- Original Message -----
From: joe harcz Comcast
To: Haynes, Carla (LARA)
Sent: Thursday, October 03, 2013 4:15 PM
Subject: Re: Response to Request for Information on Emails to BSBP Commissioners

These records are already in accessible format, relate to meetings of BSBP, and thus are required to be made at no cost and in a timely manner in accordence with relevent provisions of both Title I of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973 as amended and Section 504 of that act along with the relevent LARA accessible meeting policy, and with the ADA, Title II subpart e, communications.

Sincerely,

Paul Joseph Harcz, Jr.