[nfbmi-talk] Job Posting - Student Assistants in Kalamazoo

Terry D. Eagle terrydeagle at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 4 16:12:52 UTC 2013

Does the following job description give an indication.

Can you imagine BS4BP hiring the blind, given their attitude and philosophy
they demonstrate about blindness, when it comes to the safety and security
of blind youth?

Job Description
This posting is for (3) student assistant positions.
The Student Assistant acts as a facilitator for after hour recreational
activities
with Training Center students, including the under age and young
transitional students.
Also provides safety and security coverage at the Training Center and while
on official
Training Center recreational activities.