[nfbmi-talk] child care available at State Convention

Larry Posont president.nfb.mi at gmail.com
Tue Oct 8 03:38:40 UTC 2013

20812 Ann Arbor Trail
Dearborn Heights, MI 48127

October 7, 2013

Dear Michigan Federationists:

     Child care will be available at State Convention at the following
times. Friday from 1:00 to 5:00 during the Senior Seminar and from
7:00 to 9:00 during Division meetings. On Saturday, it will be
available fifteen minutes before until fifteen minutes after the
morning and afternoon, sessions plus the Banquet. This means from 8:30
to 12:15 for the morning. Also from 1:30 to 5:15 in the afternoon and
from 6:45 until fifteen minutes after the Banquet adjourns. On Sunday
it will be available from 8:45 until 12:15. I look forward to seeing
you there.

Sincerely,
Larry Posont
President
 (313) 271-3058
 Email: president.nfb.mi at gmail.com
 Web page: www.nfbmi.org

 Vehicle Donations Take the Blind Further Donate your car to the
National Federation of the Blind today!
 For more information, please visit:
www.carshelpingtheblind.org
 or call 1-855-659-9314