[nfbmi-talk] Fw: general and specific inquiry

joe harcz Comcast joeharcz at comcast.net
Tue Oct 8 21:22:44 UTC 2013

----- Original Message -----
From: joe harcz Comcast
To: Ellis, Sharon (DTMB)
Sent: Tuesday, October 08, 2013 5:21 PM
Subject: general and specific inquiry

Dear Ms. Ellis,

As you are now nominally the Michigan State ADA Complience Officer let me denote that this state under Title II of the ADA, subpart e, communications was to have correspondended wtith and conformed with aall communications between blind folks like myself and departments of state such as yours in effective formats, let alone say the former Michigan Commission for the Blind and the ucurrent, scofflaw Bureau of Services for Persons who are Blind aptly nameded by the way BSPP!

To with the BSBP and namely the Director Ed Rodgers has not submitted to me in accessable format and upon request let alone pro forma as is required the following requested information and in stark violation of Section 504 and the ADA:

-all requested documents related to bsbp's state plan
-all documentes related to it including mmemos, tetc. already sent to the so=-called "commission"
=-all documents sent to RSA (the federal funding agency responsable for existence of BSBp to begin with)
-all documents related to my personal case and that of others in accessible format including complaints to you Ms. Ellis and in a timely and accessible manner.