[nfbmi-talk] National Federation of the Blind of Colorado agenda

Larry Posont president.nfb.mi at gmail.com
Fri Oct 11 18:44:16 UTC 2013

AGENDA

National Federation of the Blind of Colorado

59th Annual State Convention
October 17-20, 2013

Colorado Springs Marriott
 5580 Tech Center Drive
Colorado Springs, Colorado 80919

Grand Ballroom Salons D & E

MAKING A DIFFERENCE, CHANGING LIVES!

Scott C. LaBarre, President
2233 W. Shepperd Avenue
Littleton, CO 80120
303-778-1130

NFB PLEDGE

       I pledge to participate actively in the effort of the
  National Federation of the Blind to achieve equality,
  opportunity, and security for the blind; to support the
  policies and programs of the Federation; and to abide
  by its constitution.

TRIBUTE TO OUR SPONSORS

We extend our sincerest gratitude to the Colorado Center for the
Blind, our Titanium Sponsor.  Since 1988, the CCB has been changing
what it means to be blind one life at a time.  The Center has provided
world class blindness training to students from all over the world.
Contact Julie Deden, Executive Director, jdeden at cocenter.org,
303-778-1130.  Also visit www.cocenter.org for more information.

We salute this year’s Gold Sponsors, LaBarre Law Offices P.C., Worley
Enterprises, Inc. and NanoPac, Inc.

LaBarre Law Offices P.C. is owned and operated by Scott LaBarre and
has been providing legal representation in ADA cases, employment law,
disability rights, Social Security, and some business matters since
1998.  Contact Scott LaBarre at slabarre at labarrelaw.com, 303-504-5979,
or go to www.labarrelaw.com for more information.

Worley Enterprises, Inc., another Gold Sponsor, builds opportunities
through service and is an industry leader in Randolph-Sheppard related
matters and government contracting.  Contact its owner and President,
Kevan Worley, kevanworley at worleyenterprises.com, 719 527-0488, or go
to www.worleyenterprises.com for more information.

NanoPac, Inc. is Colorado’s source for Freedom Scientific products!
Topaz, ONYX, Sapphrire and Ruby video magnifiers.
JAWS, OpenBook, MAGic, Focus Braille displays.
Please contact our Colorado representative for Low Vision and
Blindness products and consult at franceyliefert at gmail.com or call
970-391-2547.
www.nanopac.com
We also thank our Silver Sponsors:

Ai Squared

Audio Information Network of Colorado

GENERAL CONFERENCE INFORMATION

REGISTRATION:
Friday 8:00 a.m.-2:00 p.m. Grand Ballroom Entrance
Saturday 8:00 a.m.-11:30 a.m. Grand Ballroom Entrance

Registration Fee:					$20.00
Thursday Open Board Meeting:		$20.00
Friday Luncheon:					$20.00
Saturday Luncheon:				$20.00
Saturday Banquet:					$40.00

CHILDCARE INFORMATION:
Please contact childcare coordinator, Michelle Chacon,
303-507-6291, to make arrangements.

Friday:  Childcare will be open from 9:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
Parents must provide meals for their children.
Hospitality Suite 719
Saturday:  Childcare will be open from 8:30 a.m. to
4:30 p.m.  Parents must provide lunch for their children.
Childcare will re-open at 6:30 p.m. and close at 10:00 p.m.
Hospitality Suite 719
Sunday:  Childcare will be open from 8:45 a.m. to Noon.
Hospitality Suite 719

DOG RELIEF AREA INFORMATION:
Contact Dog Guide Coordinator, Diane McGeorge, and pay attention to
general announcements. The dog relief area is located to the right as
you exit the Aspen Leaf Room door.
Please deposit all waste in the trash cans provided

DOOR PRIZES:

Jon Deden serves as our Door Prize Chairman.  Door Prizes will be
drawn in general convention session and you must be present to win.
Please bring your prizes to Jon prior to the beginning of general
sessions

EXHIBITS:

Exhibits will be open in the foyer area at the Grand Ballroom Entrance
throughout the entire Convention at the discretion of the individual
exhibitor.  The times listed below are times when the Exhibits will be
open without any competing convention activities.
Grand Ballroom Foyer
Friday 8:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.
Saturday 8:00 a.m. to 9:00 a.m.

Please stop to visit the following exhibitors and sponsors:

Accessibility Store at the Independence Center, Exhibitor
Audio Information Network of Colorado, Silver Sponsor
Ai Squared, Silver Sponsor
AKB Visions, Exhibitor
Beyond Sight, Inc., Exhibitor
Blind Institute of Technology, Exhibitor
Chase Bank, Exhibitor
Colorado Center for the Blind, Titanium Sponsor
Colorado Coalition of Blind and Low-Vision Resources, Exhibitor
DynamicBuna, Exhibitor
E.A.S.Y. LLC, Exhibitor
HumanWare, Exhibitor
Infront Web Design, Exhibitor
LaBarre Law Offices, P.C., Gold Sponsor
Learning Ally, Exhibitor
MagniSight, Inc., Exhibitor
NanoPac, Gold Sponsor
NFB-NEWSLINE®, Exhibitor
Worley Enterprises, Inc., Gold Sponsor
Yorkshire Veterinary Hospital, Exhibitor

Note:  This year we will be conducting a door prize drawing for all
those who can prove that they have visited all the exhibitors.  You
will be given a card which each exhibitor needs to mark and if your
card is complete, it will go into the hat for a drawing that will be
worth cash and other nice prizes.

THURSDAY AFTERNOON, OCTOBER 17, 2013

2:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.
I AM IN CHARGE
Session Begins in Rockrimmon 3 & 4 and will move to Salon A, B, & C at 3:30

Have you ever wondered how to take charge of tough situations in the
classroom, date as a blind person, go about getting and keeping those
first few jobs, or how to stick up for yourself in those tough life
situations?  We will be addressing all the tough questions while
playing games and having fun!  WEAR COMFORTABLE CLOTHES!

2:00 p.m. to 2:30 p.m.
	THE DATING GAME
		Rockrimmon 3 & 4

During this interactive game, we will address issues related to dating
and relating as a blind person.
2:30 p.m. to 3:00 p.m.
SCHOOL RULES
	Rockrimmon 3 & 4

Learn from E.A.S.Y. LLC just how easy it can be to get what you need
out of science and math classes with tactile graphics.  We will also
have some great discussion on making friends, participating in school
activities, and getting the most out of your education.

3:00 p.m. to 3:30 p.m.
ON THE JOB
	Rockrimmon 3 & 4

After we fill you in about the importance of getting that first job,
how to get it, and how to keep it, we will have mock interviews in
which you can show your skills, advocate for your needs, and show your
future employer that YOU ARE IN CHARGE.

3:30 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.
DEFEND YOURSELF
	Salon A, B, & C

After a discussion of bullying and the best ways to handle
uncomfortable or dangerous situations, we will have self-defense
training.  During this training we will learn to diffuse these
situations in the safest and most effective manner possible.  This
session will help you gain confidence in your ability to be in charge
of your safety and wellbeing.

THURSDAY EVENING, OCTOBER 17, 2013

6:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
	NATIONAL FEDERATION OF THE BLIND OF
COLORADO BOARD MEETING: A Focus on Setting our Priorities for the
Future and Developing Stronger Leadership
	Aspen Leaf

A $20 Contribution will be requested for the meal that will be served.
(pizza buffet with salads, bread, drinks, and dessert)

FRIDAY MORNING, OCTOBER 18, 2013

8:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
REGISTRATION
		Grand Ballroom Entrance

Pick up your pre-registration packets and register for door prize
drawings.  If you didn’t register in advance, Convention Registration
is $20.00, Friday Luncheon $20.00, Saturday Luncheon $20.00, and
Banquet $40.00.

9:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
NFB COLORADO KID CORRAL
                 Hospitality Suite 719

Michelle Chacon, Corral Leader

This is our NFB Colorado Childcare and it’s not just babysitting.
Michelle has planned a number of activities to keep the kiddos busy.
Although there is no charge for Corral, we ask that you register your
children for the Convention.  Donations to NFBCO are welcome to help
defray the expenses.  Kids in childcare will be eligible to receive
door prizes through their parents if their names are called.  Also,
parents are responsible for providing the children meals except for
the banquet when pizza will be provided to the kiddos.  Snacks will be
available throughout.

8:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.
EXHIBITORS AND SPONSORS EXCLUSIVE
SHOWCASE
Grand Ballroom Foyer

Peruse this year’s selection of Convention Sponsors and Exhibitors and
find out what is new in technology, products, and services.  In
particular, we want to salute our Titanium Sponsor, the Colorado
Center for the Blind; and our Gold Sponsors, LaBarre Law Offices,
P.C., Worley Enterprises, Inc., and NanoPac, Inc.

8:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.
ANN’S ART ROOM
	Salon A

Art is in the air, come create with us! Drop in Art room from 8:00am
to 11:00am on Friday. Free raised line drawing with the Sensational
BlackBoard and lots of fancy papers to cut and paste and color.

9:30 A.M.
NFBCO COFFEE CLUB: Join your Fellow Federationists in Salon D & E for
coffee, tea and socializing

11:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
GENERAL SESSION I AND OPENING LUNCHEON
		Salons D & E

	CALL TO ORDER AND WELCOME

Scott C. LaBarre, President
	NFB of Colorado

	OPENING CEREMONIES

	Jeanette Fortin, President
	NFB of Colorado Springs

	MEET THE NEW DIRECTOR OF REHAB

Joelle Brouner, Director, Colorado Division of Vocational
Rehabilitation, Denver, Colorado

	OUR COLORADO SPRINGS LAWMAKERS

Jan Martin, Councilwoman, Colorado Springs City Council, Colorado
Springs, Colorado

Representative Mark Waller, Colorado House of Representatives,
Republican, House District 15

Representative Pete Lee, Colorado House of Representatives, Democrat,
House District 18

A PROPOSAL FOR IMPROVING PUBLIC TRANSIT IN THE STATE OF COLORADO:
Something on Which You Will Vote

Elena Wilken, Executive Director
Colorado Association of Transit Agencies

THE LATEST AND GREATEST FROM NANOPAC:
Let’s Hear from One of Our Gold Sponsors

INTRODUCING OUR FUTURE: A Presentation from the 2013 NFB Colorado
Scholarship Class

Buna Dahal, Secretary NFB of Colorado, Chairperson NFB of Colorado
Scholarship Committee

Antonio Rozier, Denver, Colorado
Junior at Arapahoe Community College
Littleton, Colorado

Nicholas Thomas, Fort Collins, Colorado
Sophomore at Metropolitan State University of Denver
Fort Collins, Colorado

Nure Kebirtilmo, Greeley, Colorado
Masters Program at the University of Northern Colorado
Greeley, Colorado

1:00 pm Adjourn

FRIDAY AFTERNOON, OCTOBER 18, 2013

1:15 p.m. to 3:45 p.m.
IPHONE TRAINING
	Salon B

Jeanette Fortin Rebekah Felix, and Chip Johnson, Moderators

Come join us for a fun filled session about the iPhone.
The first part of our session will be for new iPhone users; tips and
tricks to help you get familiar with your iPhone.

The second part will be primarily for those advanced users, sharing
the latest and greatest apps, tips and tricks for iOS 7 and more…
We’ll have a question and answer portion in each session.  Join us
with your iPhone and ideas for your favorite iPhone apps.

1:15 p.m. to 3:45 p.m.
MAKE WELLNESS FIT
	Salon C

	Jessica Beecham, Moderator

Come learn how to make Wellness Fit into your life.  Learn how easy
wellness can be, from good nutrition to good exercise habits, small
changes make all the difference.  We will exercise, exchange recipes;
hear guest speakers, and much more.  Wear Comfortable Clothes.

1:15 p.m. to 3:45 p.m.
TACTILE GRAPHICS
	Salon F

Presenters: Dr. Al Maneki, Chairman, Board of Advisors, E.A.S.Y. LLC;
Senior STEM Advisor, NFB Jernigan Institute, Columbia, MD
Dr. Michael Rosen, founding member E.A.S.Y. LLC; research faculty
member in the School of Engineering at the University of Vermont;
Burlington, Vermont
Dr. Michael Coleman, founding member E.A.S.Y. LLC; Senior Lecturer in
the School of Engineering at the University of Vermont; Burlington,
Vermont
Joshua Coffee, founding member E.A.S.Y. LLC; BS in Mechanical
Engineering from University of Vermont; Burlington, Vermont

Do your own thing! New capabilities and more opportunities for blind persons.

Learn how to use E.A.S.Y. LLC’s inTACT™ sketchpad to do your own STEM
diagrams and freehand art. Correct and edit with our inTACT™ thermal
eraser.  Transmit digital copies of your drawings over the internet
for distance learning and collaboration with colleagues. Come one,
come all!

1:15 p.m. to 3:45 p.m.
MEETING THE NEEDS OF THE DEAF/BLIND
	Salon H

Diane McGeorge, Moderator

We will discuss the issues which directly affect individuals who may
be experiencing hearing and vision loss.  We have invited Ellie
Carlson, Helen Keller National Center representative to bring us
up-to-date on the newest communication devices available as well as
share with us her vast knowledge and experience in working with this
unique population.  Bring your questions and your ideas to share.  We
invite family members and friends as well.  Let’s make this a great
meeting.

2:30p.m. to 3:45 p.m.
Be Prepared in an Emergency
	Eagles Nest 1 & 2

Gary van Dorn, Moderator

Natural disasters are becoming more common throughout the United
States.  Colorado is no stranger to fires and floods.  This workshop
is designed to give you a basic comprehension what you should do to
prepare as a citizen and blind person.  Nicholas DeSutter is the
Emergency Preparedness Coordinator with the Independent Living Center
in Colorado Springs.  He will discuss emergency preparedness for blind
people and briefly touch upon other disabilities as well.   This is a
session everyone needs to hear but we hope this is information nobody
ever needs to put into action.

4:00 p.m. to 5:30 p.m.
	GENERAL SESSION II
		Salon D & E

Brent Batron, Moderator, Second Vice President, NFB of Colorado,
Centennial, Colorado

4:00 p.m.
	MAKING STEM REAL FOR THE BLIND

Dr. Cary Supalo, Assistant Professor of Chemistry
Illinois State University, Normal, Illinois

4:25 p.m.
REFLECTIONS ON THE NATURE OF INDEPENDENCE AND THE INDEPENDENT LIVING MOVEMENT

Patricia Yeager, Chief Executive Officer, The Independence Center,
Colorado Springs, Colorado

4:50 p.m.
REACHING NEW HEIGHTS IN COLORADO AND DREAMING FOR MORE: A Presidential Report

Scott C. LaBarre, President, NFB of Colorado

5:20 p.m.
	ANNOUNCEMENTS AND INSUNDRY BUSINESS

5:30 p.m.
	ADJOURN

FRIDAY EVENING, OCTOBER 18, 2013

5:30	p.m. to 7:00 P.M.
	A SPONSORS SPOTLIGHT AND SILENT AUCTION:
		Salon D & E

Eat, Drink, Be Merry, Hear from Our Convention Sponsors and Raise Some
Dough for the NFBCO.
Please note a list of auction items will be made available in both
Braille and large print at the convention.  Additionally, the final
electronic version of the agenda will contain a list of auction items
at the back.

7:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
	RESOLUTIONS COMMITTEE
		Aspen Leaf

	Brent Batron and Tom Anderson, Co-chairmen

7:30 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
	NOMINATING COMMITTEE
		Boardroom

	Julie Deden, Chairperson

8:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m.
COLORADO SPRINGS CHAPTER HOEDOWN!
	Salon D & E

Grab your hats, boots, and saddle up for the NFB of Colorado Springs
old west reception.  Who will be the best dressed in the West?  Enjoy
the old-fashioned soda fountain.  Belly up to the bar for a Federation
Friday night hoedown starring the Red Herring Murder Mystery Theatre.
"Whodunnit"?  Help the Marshall hang the baddie.  Check your guns at
the door, dogs and canes welcome.  You tip your hat to that lady son.

We will also see how smart our NFBCO board members are when we put
them to the test in a question and answer session.  We may also have a
little contest to see what member of the board gets a pie in the face.
 We will do a little country dancing and otherwise make sure you are
fully in the spirit.  See y’all there!

SATURDAY MORNING OCTOBER 19, 2013

8:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
REGISTRATION
		Grand Ballroom Entrance

8:00 a.m. to 9:00 a.m.
EXHIBITORS AND SPONSORS EXCLUSIVE
SHOWCASE
Grand Ballroom Foyer

9:00 a.m. to 12:50 p.m.
	GENERAL SESSION III
		Salon D & E

9:00 a.m.
A GOOD MORNING WELCOME AND CALL TO ORDER

Scott C. LaBarre, President NFB of Colorado

9:05 a.m.
CHANGING WHAT IT MEANS TO BE BLIND THROUGHOUT AMERICA: A	National Report

Carl Jacobsen, Member, Board of Directors, National Federation of the
Blind, President, NFB of New York,
Brooklyn, New York

9:45 a.m.
	BEING INDEPENDENT AND DEAF/BLIND

Elanor Carlson, Rocky Mountain Regional Representative, Helen Keller
National Center
Deaf-Blind Youth and Adults
10:00 a.m.
THE STATE OF EDUCATION OF BLIND CHILDREN IN COLORADO

Dr. Tanni L. Anthony, Director of Low Vision and Blindness
Colorado Department of Education

10:20 a.m.
YOU’RE NOT GETTING OLDER, YOU’RE GETTING BETTER: A Panel Presentation
from the Senior Blind of Colorado

Diane McGeorge, Moderator, President, NFB of Colorado Senior Division,
Member, Board of Directors, NFB Colorado

John Batron, Littleton, Colorado
Marie Dambrowski, Denver, Colorado
Karen Tafoya, Thornton, Colorado

10:50 a.m.
RINGING THE BELL FOR THE THIRD YEAR:
A Report from the NFBCO BELL Program

Michelle Chacon, Moderator, Treasurer, NFB Colorado, Arvada, Colorado

Michelle will be joined by BELL Teachers, BELL Parents and Most
Important, BELL Students

11:20 a.m.
25 YEARS OF UNPARALLELED SUCCESS:
A Report from the Colorado Center for the Blind

Julie Deden, Moderator, Executive Director CCB, Centennial, Colorado

Julie Will Be Joined By CCB Staff and Students

SATURDAY AFTERNOON, OCTOBER 19, 2013

12:10 p.m.
	MY BLINDNESS, MYSELF

Three members of our Federation Family will tell their stories of
blindness and how the Federation forever changed them.

12:50 p.m.
	ADJOURN

BREAKING UP AND BOXING YOUR LUNCH

At the end of My Blindness Myself, 	we will break up into several
different afternoon seminars.  Boxed lunches will be available at the
back of the Grand Ballroom.  Grab your lunch and go to the seminar of
your choice.

1:15 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.
COLORADO ASSOCIATION OF BLIND STUDENTS ANNUAL MEETING
	Rockrimmon 4

Antonio Rozier, President

Being prepared for college, and learning about the different resources
and the new developments in technology, and how training can help.
1:15 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.
COLORADO ASSOCIATION OF GUIDE DOG USERS
		Salon F

Melissa, Green, Moderator

For those who have guide dogs; and those considering getting a guide
dog; join us at the first annual Meeting of the Colorado Association
of Guide Dog Users (COAGDU).  For information and fun, and changing
what it means to be blind for dog users in Colorado.

1:15 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.
DIFFERENT DIRECTIONS--YOUTH TO ADULT
	Salon A

Brent Batron, Moderator, Second Vice President NFB Colorado

During this fun packed session we will make compasses, learn about
structured discovery travel, and then use our travel skills and our
new compasses to complete a scavenger hunt.  This is a great
opportunity to practice teamwork, get to know the hotel, and hone your
travel skills! The team that completes the most clues will win a
prize!

DIFFERENT DIRECTIONS--LITTLE KIDS
	Salon A

Tactile artist, Ann Cunningham, will engage the younger set in making
their own tactile maps and tactile pictures.  A pint-size scavenger
hunt will yield fun and treats!

1:15 p.m. to 5:00
COLORADO PARENTS OF BLIND CHILDREN
	Salon B & C

READING, WRITING AND ARITHMETIC: Achieving
Full Literacy for Kids with Visual Impairments.
Pick up your lunch and join us for an interactive
discussion about the education of blind and visually
impaired children.

Tanni Anthony, State Consultant on Low Vision and
Blindness with the Colorado Department of Education,
and a panel of teachers of the visually impaired (TVI’s)
will examine what it takes to ensure that every visually impaired
child stays on par with sighted peers.  What does the law require?
Braille or print…who decides?  How much TVI service time is needed?
Where does technology fit into the picture?

Following the discussion, parents will stay for a short meeting of the
Colorado Parents of Blind Children.  You will have a chance to learn
about what we do and help us plan future family activities.  The
election of the board of the directors will take place at this time.

1:15 p.m. to 5:00 P.M.
SENIORS DIVISION AND AT LARGE CHAPTER
		Eagles Nest 1 & 2

Diane McGeorge, President, NFBCO Senior Division
Penn Street, President, NFBCO At Large Chapter

Join us on Saturday afternoon, October 19, to discuss your own tips
and techniques in daily living.  We all have great ideas and have
developed lots of techniques for remaining independent that maybe
someone else hasn’t thought about.  We want your ideas on the Senior
Newsletter articles and desired format.

We are all living with technology, whether we want to or not.  We will
have a thorough discussion on updates, and what is really valuable
technology.  Anahit and Wayne are our experts.  Bring your questions
and we will try to answer them.

Finally we will have an At Large Chapter Meet and Greet where our
Community At large Chapter will talk about chapter happenings, old
members will reunite, and new members will have the opportunity to
join up!

We look forward to a great meeting.  We want you to be a part of it
whether you are a senior or if you have a member in your family who is
experiencing vision loss.

3:15 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.
COLORADO ASSOCIATION OF BLIND MERCHANTS
                Salon G & H

Kevan Worley, Executive Director
National Association of Blind Merchants

Colorado Association of Blind Merchants gather to explore
opportunities in Randolph-Sheppard and beyond.

SATURDAY EVENING, OCTOBER 19, 2013

6:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.
	PREBANQUET RECEPTION
		Salon D & E
Let’s get tuned up for our Annual Banquet with a cash bar and
socializing with one another.

7:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m.
	ANNUAL BANQUET
		Salon D & E

	Kevan Worley, Master of Ceremonies
	Member, Board of Directors NFB Colorado

	KEYNOTE ADDRESS

Carl Jacobsen, Member Board of Directors, National Federation of the
Blind, President, NFB of New York,
Brooklyn, New York

NFB COLORADO SCHOLARSHIP PRESENTATIONS

Buna Dahal, Chairperson
Committee on Scholarships

AWARDS AND OTHER SPECIAL PRESENTATIONS

Scott C. LaBarre, President NFB of Colorado

ANNUAL FUNDRAISING AUCTION

Anahit LaBarre, Auction Chairperson

	PAC IT UP!

	Scott C. LaBarre, Chairman, PAC Committee

NFBCO AMAZING VACATION TRAVEL RAFFLE DRAWING
SOUNDS OF SUCCESS: An audio collage of twenty-five years of CCB Achievement

SUNDAY MORNING, OCTOBER 20, 2013

9:00 a.m. to 11:47 a.m.
GENERAL SESSION IV
	Salon D & E

Julie Deden, Moderator, First Vice President NFB Colorado

9:00 a.m. to 9:05 a.m.
	MORNING WELCOME AND ANNOUNCEMENTS

9:05 a.m.
THE REAL CHALLENGES OF BEING A BLIND STUDENT

Antonio Rozier, Moderator, President, Colorado Association of Blind
Students, Littleton, Colorado

Antonio will be joined by a panel of blind college and university
students who will speak about the real challenges facing blind
students as opposed to the myths most possess.

9:30 a.m.
EXTRA, EXTRA, READ ALL ABOUT IT: A Report from the Blind Coloradan

Kevan Worley, Editor, Blind Coloradan, Colorado Springs, Colorado

9:40 a.m.
	FROM DENVER TO GENEVA TO MARRAKESH:
	A Treaty that Changes the World

Scott C. LaBarre, NFB Delegate to the World Intellectual Property Organization

10:05 a.m.
	ALL ABOUT BUSINESS

This is our annual business session.  We will conduct elections, take
up our financial report, consider other reports on various activities
of our Federation including reports from chapters and divisions, call
the Honor Roll of Chapters and Divisions, hear from Jessica At Large
about developing and sustaining our chapters, and adopt resolutions.

11:47 a.m.
	ADJOURN