[nfbmi-talk] simple request for bsbp civil service employees

joe harcz Comcast joeharcz at comcast.net
Wed Oct 16 18:35:43 UTC 2013

October 16 2013 Request Rodgers All BSBP Employees and Info

Paul Joseph Harcz, Jr.

1365 E. Mt. Morris Rd.

Mt. Morris, MI 48458

Edward F. Rodgers, Director Bureau of Services for Blind Persons

Dear Mr. Rodgers,

I am writing you today for a complete list of all BSBP civil service employees who worked for BSBP during Fiscal Year 2013, (beginning October 1, 2012 ending Oct. 1, 2013). Note I wish for all full or part time employees.

The list should contain the following:

Name, position (civil service classification), and all wages paid to the individual during said fiscal year.

Moreover, as a blind person I request this information in accessible format pursuant to known obligations under the Americans with Disabilities Act and Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act. To wit just send me (without surcharge) this simple information as either a Word document or plain text enclosure to my e-mail address listed above.

I thank you in advance for your prompt and accessible response to this simple inquiry.

Cordially,

Paul Joseph Harcz, Jr.