[nfbmi-talk] Fw: conflict of interest

joe harcz Comcast joeharcz at comcast.net
Thu Oct 17 18:47:00 UTC 2013

----- Original Message -----
From: joe harcz Comcast
To: wilsond9 at michigan.gov
Sent: Thursday, October 17, 2013 8:52 AM
Subject: conflict of interest

    Dear Ms. Wilson,

I am very disturbed about your comments on the phone the other day related to my open expression to have Doug Boone as at very least my O and M person to assess my needs in a rural environment. You stated these were conflicts of interests.

Please explain in writing here and in accessible format by simply responding to this e-mail what the heck you are talking about here.

How in the world is my choice ofa certified vendor a "conflict of interests"?

You are fond of siting inaccessible policies of RSA, I would refer you to look up the policies related to "informed choice" and I would inform BSBP to put these things upon its web site too.