[nfbmi-talk] mpas lies in the public record

joe harcz Comcast joeharcz at comcast.net
Thu Oct 17 20:09:26 UTC 2013

October 17 2013 to Cerano MPAS

Dear Mr. Cerano,

I cite the following from MPAS’ 2011 annual report:

“

We also attended Michigan Commission for the Blind (MCB) Service Delivery Design Team committee meetings, a committee of both MCB staff and consumer groups

that addresses policy and procedural issues and makes recommendations for change to the commission. As a member of the Michigan Commission for the Blind

Board of Commissioners, MPAS provides direct feedback on whether MCB policies, programs, and services are meeting the needs of clients. Staff also keeps

abreast of issues related to independent living centers by regularly participating in Statewide Independent Living Council meetings.”

Since when was MPAS a member of the Michigan Commission Board of commissioners as MPAS denotes here?

In fact your organization doesn’t understand a bloody thing about blindness, or even the civil rights of people who are blind including in the VR process and MPAS was never, nor did it ever have a person on the MCB Board.

Moreover, MPAS stood blithely by while MCB was illegally destroyed and stands blithely by to this day over documented access issues to the illegal and bogus Bureau of Services to Blind Persons including my person.

Sincerely,

Paul Joseph Harcz, Jr.

Cc: NFB MI

Cc: several