[nfbmi-talk] request badp applicants please

joe harcz Comcast joeharcz at comcast.net
Sun Oct 20 22:25:32 UTC 2013

October 20 2013 to Rodgers on BADP Applicants

Paul Joseph Harcz, Jr.

1365 E. Mt. Morris Rd.

Mt. Morris, MI 48458

810-5160-5262

Joeharcz at comcast.net

Edward Rodgers, Director

Bureau of Services to Blind Persons (BSBP

Dear Mr. Rodgers,

I was interested to hear several of your comments at the meeting of the national Federation of the Blind of MI yesterday. One was that approximately 100 people applied for the position of the Business Assistance Development Program Director. I also was stunned to hear you say that 57 of the applicants were blind people. And I was stunned to hear you say that there were ten or twelve people interviewed for this $104,000 position now headed by Mr. Robert “Essenberger”.

Regardless I am writing you today for a complete list of all applicants for that position (just their simple names), and the names of those interviewed for that Level 19 position. Not that I doubt what you say, but am pretty fastidious about these things from public employees.

As a blind person you know I cannot read print, so I simply request this simple list as an e-mail correspondence.

Frankly, you had some pretty good recall of the numbers and all that so you probably could write out this list in a matter of minutes off the top of your head.

You seemed to be very confident about your recollections of that issue and others.

Sincerely,

Paul Joseph Harcz, Jr.