[nfbmi-talk] Streaming and audio

Kane Brolin kbrolin65 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 21 18:37:02 UTC 2013

Hello, neighbors.

I have been following the battle in Michigan for the last several
months and have done my best to convey what has been going on,
especially with BSBP and the Tim Horton's issue, to my fellow chapter
members and affiliate members in Indiana.

I was not able efficiently to follow your convention's stream this
past weekend, because I was participating in the NFB Indiana state
convention that occurred simultaneously.  Were your own proceedings
captured?  If so, do you have any plans to make the audio archive
available?

I think I and all those in leadership down here could benefit
tremendously from knowing how your convention went in Grand Rapids.
It would be nice to hear first-hand what solidarity and hard work have
accomplished on your part since the onset of real persecution up
there.

-Kane