[nfbmi-talk] 2013 NFB of Michigan convention

Larry Posont president.nfb.mi at gmail.com
Tue Oct 22 03:10:52 UTC 2013

20812 Ann Arbor Trail
Dearborn Heights, MI 48127

October 21, 2013

Dear Michigan Federationists:

     I thoroughly enjoyed the 2013 State Convention of the National
Federation of the Blind of Michigan. I hope that all who attended
enjoyed themselves. It is clear from the board meeting that we will
stay on track as the strongest advocates in Michigan for the rights of
blind people to attain equality, security and opportunity. It is also
clear that we will continue to change what it is to be blind in
Michigan by working to improve the agency for the blind. We will not
hesitate to use all strategies and avenues at our disposal to continue
to work to improve the agency for the blind in Michigan.

Sincerely,
Larry Posont
President
 (313) 271-3058
 Email: president.nfb.mi at gmail.com
 Web page: www.nfbmi.org

 Vehicle Donations Take the Blind Further Donate your car to the
National Federation of the Blind today!
 For more information, please visit:
www.carshelpingtheblind.org
 or call 1-855-659-9314