[nfbmi-talk] Fw: Conflict of Interest Complaint

joe harcz Comcast joeharcz at comcast.net
Tue Oct 22 11:56:08 UTC 2013

Oh, by the way in the Mark Eagle case he was neither paid by MCB anor did he
have a financial interest in your unpaid advocacy.

McNeal on the other hand is clearly paid with federal and public funds by
one of the two parties engaged in this clearly conflicted relationship.

By the way New Horizons also has had very conflicted relationships to the
present with members of intermediate school district special education (and
that was the issue with RSA) and with MRS.

In fact it recieves more than one million dollars directly from MRS and BSBP
the two VR agencies in this state.

They are a slave labor shelterred shop operation that would make most of the
Goodwill's in this state blush.

And in fact at least from BSBP funds they don't engage with Goodwill's in
most of the state.

So then why New Horizon's?

This doesn't just go to McNeal though, but also to Jones and to the utterly
discraceful activities of the corrupted Southeast Region of BSBP of which we
are all aware.

By the way President Posont made an excellent note of the shameful and
racially tinged behavior of BSBP towards customers in that region.

Joe