[nfbmi-talk] simple question capitol bep renovation

joe harcz Comcast joeharcz at comcast.net
Tue Oct 22 17:25:10 UTC 2013

October 22 to Rodgers Zimmer Simple Question Capitol

Paul Joseph Harcz, Jr.

1365 E. Mt. Morris Rd.

Mt. Morris, MI 48458

joeharcz at comcast.net

810-516-5262

To: Ed Rodgers, Director BSBP

Michael Zimmer, LARA, DSA

Sirs,

Could you all answer a very simple question without making a big FOIA stink over it?

I simply wish to know today how much BSBP is spending for the expansion and renovation of the Business Enterprise location in the Michigan State Capitol.

I would think the stewards of federal Vocational Rehabilitation funds and their state match should be able to come up with a simple dollar amount for this project.

All I request is that in a simple e-mail response.

Sincerely,

Paul Joseph Harcz, Jr.