[nfbmi-talk] Fw: Fw: your complaints

joe harcz Comcast joeharcz at comcast.net
Wed Oct 23 10:19:56 UTC 2013

Yes, and she is a political appointee who also is Deputy Director of
Operations for DTMB. Her past was as a Democratic Campaign consultent. She
worked for Bernaro's Democratic opponent. But then she shifted to the Snyder
Campaign for Governor in a paid staff position.

Then when folks like myself kept going after the State on ADA issues,
especially when I went after the Michigan Civil Rights Commission itself she
came up in this position.

Note again I've filed complaints with her and Rogers invoked her at our NFB
convention too.

But, here is something very important. Remember the first Executive Order
2012-2 which we got nixed? And remember that DTMB wanted to steal the BEP
program and Dan Frye and others told them they couldn't do that?

Well I requested the e-mails associated with that fiasco and finally did get
them. I posted them to this list mlast year.

Anyway it is very revealing to look at who is copied on these e-mails. In
fact that often is as important as the content of the messages. Anyway who
was one of the key people copied? That's right Sharon Ellis in DTMB as well
as the likes of David Murley in the Governor's legal office which is the
same office where Cheri Arwood works!

So connecting the dots here there is a clear synergy between Steve Arwood
who heads LARA and is a known violator of blind rights and a hater of the
BEP, though he loves the federal funds and the DTMB which is a serial
violator of the ADA and also has always wanted to exploit the BEP program
for its funding. We all know of the meddling of DTMB.

Joe