[nfbmi-talk] Fw: PJ Harcz Requests

joe harcz Comcast joeharcz at comcast.net
Wed Oct 23 19:16:41 UTC 2013

----- Original Message -----
From: joe harcz Comcast
To: Farmer, Mel (LARA)
Sent: Wednesday, October 23, 2013 3:16 PM
Subject: Re: PJ Harcz Requests

Excuse me haven't you seen the portion of payments I got right off the DTMB web site that you all want to charge me for here?

Oh yes and this response will cost quite a bit. Let me calculate....

Ok it will cost LARA $745,000 less, of course the $20 indigency exemption.

Yours Trully,

Paul Joseph Harcz, Jr.