[nfbmi-talk] minor corrections to request

Christine Boone christineboone2 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 24 19:11:36 UTC 2013

Yes, and 53 applicants who were blind?  Really?  As if any person would even believe such a statement could possibly be true!
And those 200 applicants?  Well you could ask for the page from Neogov.  That is the software that Michigan uses to gather applications and screen applicants.  If can show you how many applications are received, without showing you any individual information about those applicants.  Requesting that page from Neogov, or in the alternative, requesting from Amanda Brooks in HR, how many applicants there were for Rob's job...HR should be able to release that information and they are after all, part of Civil Service and not part of LARA.