[nfbmi-talk] Denial of Services from MRS

joe harcz Comcast joeharcz at comcast.net
Fri Oct 25 11:33:00 UTC 2013

I know my toungue was sure in my cheek on that notice.

He's also in Gwen McNeal's region where all counselors are highly trained in
the use of the word "no", and the term "we don't do that".

They remind me of Admiral Stockman who when appearing for the
Vice-Presendential debate said, "Who am I and why am I here?"