[nfbmi-talk] Washington Seminar 2014 Information

Christine Boone christineboone2 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 25 14:13:54 UTC 2013

Wow, how awesome is it that J.J. and Larry were both writing to all of us about Washington Seminar at almost exactly the same time!  We are indeed fortunate to have such excellent leaders.  If you are on the fence about attending Washington Seminar, I can tell you that it is an unparalleled experience and truly the most rewarding thing I have ever done in the Federation.  You will be doing the work of our Federation, getting a glimpse of our Government at work that few Americans ever see; and having a wonderful time
into the bargain!

It does cost some bucks, but the old saw really is true that anything worth having is truly worth paying for!

Warmest Regards to All,

Christine