[nfbmi-talk] Circadian Rhythm Disorder of Non24

joe harcz Comcast joeharcz at comcast.net
Sat Oct 26 02:55:30 UTC 2013

Hi Terri,

Very important studies on this issue for sure. Good on you and all who do
these studies.

Now this one particular study doesn't effect me per se, because I am not
congenitally blind and still have more than light perseption. But aside from
the medical study aspects, there is something I think we all need to share
here.

That is aside from nuances in tmedical treatments, disease orientations,
etc. we all have one thing in common. That is we are legally blind.

And with that we not only share common experiences and proven methods to
(again for lack of better words) "ameloriate" our blindess by alternate
techniques or  "skills of blindess" but, also accommodations for same in the
built and communications environment.

I especially concentrate upon the latter as shouldn't our government
accommodate us in accessing its programs services and benfits and activites
like it does all others?

And shouldn't we recieve information like all others in a format we can
discern, mul, contemplate and then comprehend, and thus respond to in a
trully informed manner?

Now for some especially the newly blind only large print or audio formats
will do. For many only Braille will do and for those of us fortunate enough
to have learned to read and write before blindness only digital information
will do.

Yet, I find it not only strange but also violative of all of our rights and
a true denigration of them that Mr. Rodgers' and all wishes to make simple
minutes a contention let alone individual instruction in the most effective
format of the individual as the law requires., let alone remitting, or
rather not anything to individual sonsumers as documented.

Back in full circle without access this study wouldn't be...Well accessible.

I'm sure you understand my points.

Now why doesn't the very federally funded and primary organization in these
regards in this state understand same?

Sorry, Terri and all for my single mindedness and statements of purpose and
dedication.

I'm not trying to denigrate you or this post at all. Really am not.

But again we are in dire times here in Michigan and also nationally...We who
are blind that is....

And one of the beasts is right here in front of us all from the cradle to
the grave...It is the perversion called BSBP and its "Satan" Rodgers.

Meanwhile back at the ranch congratulations, for this is a good study,
really it is, and I appreciate, really yyour involvement, in put and all
that went in to it.

Shoot after all else I'm still up and writing aren't I....Laughing out
loud....And that is at myself and not anyone else too.