[nfbmi-talk] Fw: Some comments on BSBP

joe harcz Comcast joeharcz at comcast.net
Sat Oct 26 04:17:06 UTC 2013

Dear Members of the National Federation of the Blind of Michigan. You have the right to comment on the performance or lack thereof of the BSBP. I denote my comments, off the cuff as they were to RSA in these regards. I surely will write more.

Now colleagues I urge one nd all to share stories, eexperiences and so on with this agenccy.

Moreover this isn't just an NFB issue. All with all disai=bilities should share their experiences and, sadly ijn most cases abuses with RSA to the best of their abilities here....

Time to act is now.

Sincerely,

Joe Harcz