[nfbmi-talk] Fw: Fwd: National Certification in Literary Braille

Christine Boone christineboone2 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 26 14:06:26 UTC 2013

This is great!  I am so excited about being able to administer this test here in Michigan.  My hope now, is that we can get half a dozen people to sign up for the exam!  Our special thanks goes out to Collette Bauman and her excellent staff for making space available for us.

Boone Christine Sent from my iPhone