[nfbmi-talk] washington seminar

Jeff Crouch jeffanel at gmail.com
Sun Oct 27 23:19:05 UTC 2013

Hello,
I am writing to say that I would love the chance to attend this years
Washington Seminar.

I went in 2011, and have ben to sick, or no other students have went,
but I would love the opratunity to go again. My only problem would be
funding, I don't have a job yet, and so can't really afford much, I
would be able to afford my food and extra expences. Sence I don't
attend regular public school, my schedule is a lot more open and i'm
free to do pretty much what I want when I want. When I went with the
youth group in 2011 I had a very positive experience, and it boosted
my traveling kapabilities, and have sence traveled to many places
around the country by myself.

thank you

--
73