[nfbmi-talk] Fw: conflict of interest

joe harcz Comcast joeharcz at comcast.net
Mon Oct 28 19:58:26 UTC 2013

Dear Terry and All,

Isn't it trully pathetic let alone documentation of personal and systemic
violations of the ADA, let alone 504 and llet alone Title I of the Rehab Act
that i personally have to post these abuses of law and equity to a public
list to acheieve justice?

This all goes to the very fact  that we inddividually and collectively are
in documented fashion discriminated against by the very VR agency
established and meant to fund our rehab.