[nfbmi-talk] Fw: conflict of interest

joe harcz Comcast joeharcz at comcast.net
Mon Oct 28 20:53:50 UTC 2013

Hi Amy and All,

I just got off a call with thedo nothings at M PAS.

Oh, I digress.

But all of my appeals go to institutions ...

Now on this simple thing I just wish to give Jeff a check.

He made the appeal public and I responded publicly.

Personally Im;n rather distressed but I;n=m personally once againn trying to
make a differerence.