[nfbmi-talk] Interesting meeting scheduled at the Capitol

Terry D. Eagle terrydeagle at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 29 11:52:03 UTC 2013

How interesting.  Any bets on where this will end up?  My bet is it will end
up having the same as the issue of reform to the Freedom of Information Act
in favor of the citizenry!  I hope I am proven wrong, however I predict,
with a crystal ball, that this simply just more dog and pony showcasing of
the legislature.  By the way, does any proposal for change incorporate,
without exception, state representatives, senators, executive branch
appointees, and judicial branch elected and governor appointed judges?