[nfbmi-talk] Michigan BirdbrainsRe: Streaming and audio

Donna Posont donnabutterfly50 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 29 14:55:00 UTC 2013

Hi William, It is my hope that we can bring the birding class back to
Lansing in the very near future. Right now there is no funding for such
programming, but hopefully that can change. I need two things; Please let me
know if you are interested in attending a monthly class at Woldumar Nature
Center and Is any one associated with any Lions Club in the Lansing area? It
has been my experience that Lions Clubs prefer to serve people in their
geographic area so it would be helpful for some one in that area to approach
an organization in that area. thanks for reminding me that there is still
interest and we can work on this together, Donna Posont