[nfbmi-talk] Fw: tim hortons essenberg payments again

joe harcz Comcast joeharcz at comcast.net
Tue Oct 29 20:50:18 UTC 2013

Say Mr. Farmer,

Where's my $745,000?

I mean I tried to meet you half way and gave you an officer of the State of
Michigan a $20 indigency reduction after all and I also gave you information
right here that you tried to charge me for in the first place for crying out
loud.

How crazy making is  this?

No wonder that some wish to see the government shut down altogether when
scofflaws like you are in charge of public information?

The FOIA is all about rooting out waste, fraud and abuse. And you sir are
more than abusive in all of this process.

That is a documented fact sir!

Warmly,

Joe