[nfbmi-talk] Fw: response from Dep't of Civil Rights

joe harcz Comcast joeharcz at comcast.net
Wed Oct 30 15:12:56 UTC 2013

----- Original Message -----
From: joe harcz Comcast
To: Elan Nichols
Sent: Wednesday, October 30, 2013 11:12 AM
Subject: Re: response from Dep't of Civil Rights

Hi Elan,

I'm going to be talking with MPAS soon on other concerns.

But this process is onerous and meant to obstruct my rights as a person with disabilities in the first place.

I wrote to them at MCRS last year saying so.

My Lord this is so transparent in that the very agency to make these complaints doesn't follow the ADA/504 even in the complaint process itself.

Instead of making reasonable accommodations it puts us through an infinite loop of crazy making bureaucratic crappola.

That is the nicest term I can call this.