[nfbmi-talk] federally funded student assistants at state capitol bep location

joe harcz Comcast joeharcz at comcast.net
Wed Oct 30 20:37:52 UTC 2013

October 30 2013 to Rodgers Re Student Assistant at  Capitol

Paul Joseph Harcz, Jr.

joeharcz at comcast.net

Ed Rodgers,

(via e-mail)

Dear Mr. Rodgers,

I am writing you today to demand the name and the salary being paid to a sighted, non-disabled person paid for with federal funds to work at the mandated BEP program in the state capitol.

Now, sir I am sick to death of your misappropriations of funds and your violations of the Federal Rehabilitation Act and indeed your very violations of Public Act 260 in the very facility the legislature mandated this location in its enactment of PA 260 to begin with.

I also re-iterate my request for information relating to how much federal funding went in to this shameful sham.

You know the drill and you know all the laws you are violating to being the self-important big time lawyer you are.

Warmly,

Paul Joseph Harcz, Jr.