[nfbmi-talk] Fw: request news-line information no charge for this please

joe harcz Comcast joeharcz at comcast.net
Wed Sep 4 15:51:48 UTC 2013

----- Original Message -----
From: joe harcz Comcast
To: Rodgers, Edward (LARA)
Cc: Steve Arwood LARA Dep ; zimmerm at michigan.gov ; Craig McManus RSA
Sent: Wednesday, September 04, 2013 11:00 AM
Subject: request news-line information no charge for this please

September 4 2013 to Rodgers vis a vis News-line for the blind

Paul Joseph Harcz, Jr.

1365 E. Mt. Morris Rd.

Mt. Morris, MI 48458

810-516-52-62

Ed Rodgers,, BSBP

(Via e-mail)

Dear Mr. Ed Rodgers,

I am writing you today as a blind person to get some information from you acting in your public capacity and in accessible format mind you. Specifically I an writing you today to request any contracts, or other documents related to the funding of News-line for the Blind ® for the six month period that began recently.

Now, sir don’t make me go through a nationwide search and all sorts of FOIA hoops and other contortions please for these things give me hiccups and worse. They certainly give me “pain and suffering” which any lawyer might find a cause of action.

Regardless, simply remit this document and or documents pursuant to obligations under Section 504 and the ADA (of which I’ve made you intimate with by the way) to my person as either simple plain text enclosures or Word ® attachments to my e-mail address which is: joeharcz at comcast.net.

I thank you as always for your prompt and accessible response to this lawful request for public records and  forthcoming, and open,  records as advertised in the past by you and this administration.

Cordially,

Paul Joseph Harcz, Jr.

Cc: (it’s a secret), just between you, me and the public which has a right to know)