[nfbmi-talk] Fw: request information and request full ada/504 compliance

joe harcz Comcast joeharcz at comcast.net
Wed Sep 4 16:21:20 UTC 2013

    Dear M. Rodgers, et al,

Please exuse the typosin the following as I have severe carpel tunnel syndrome, am blind, and have no highly priced administrative staff at the taxpayers' expense to do such duties. But, denote the items herein that have not even been responded to which are violations of the ADA/504 in and of themselves let alone the items not remitted.

Let me again educate you on the matter that the ADA and Section 504 are civil rights laws and thus trump your "state law" obfiscations everyday.

Sincerely,

Paul Joseph Harcz, Jr.