[nfbmi-talk] Now we know who the mystery franchisor is

joe harcz Comcast joeharcz at comcast.net
Thu Sep 5 00:06:29 UTC 2013

remember that the Governator also annuled major parts of PA 260 illegally in
his innane Type II transfer of the Michigan Commission for the Blind, with
delegated and statuatary authorities, to of all things LARA?

We cannot and repeat cannot think all things BEP even when valid when the
whole thing is messed up and illegal!