[nfbmi-talk] Paper says "No plans for Tim Horton's," but

Joe Sontag suncat0 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 6 01:31:31 UTC 2013

I have the following from a reliable source:

When a TV reporter and camera crew arrived at the BSBP Lansing Central Office earlier today, Director Ed Rodgers ordered his Staff to say that he was not present, while he hid in the conference room until the reporter and crew left the office.

Finally, if there are no plans for a Tim Horton's franchise, why is Bob Essenberg in Canada now, possibly for up to 7 weeks?  Has anyone seen Essenberg around the greater Lansing area lately?  If I were that reporter, I'd be trying to speak with Bob Essenberg, the newly hired 17-level Director of the Business Assistance and Development Program (BADP) within the Bureau of Services for Blind Persons (BSBP).