[nfbmi-talk] Where is the EOC?

Terry D. Eagle terrydeagle at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 6 15:55:59 UTC 2013

It is true that there are some on the EOC that are intelligent and are not
blind sell-outs, and part of the intelligence is to recognize what has
happened to those operators that have had the strength to stand-up,
speak-out, and demonstrate the integrity, moral, and ethical action required
to oppose the fear, threats, favoritism, corruption, lies, sexual affairs,
and other disgusting unethical, immoral, and illegal activities of those in
positions of power and authority within state government and their partners,
like the EOC.  Yet, fear is a strong emotion that can and does paralyze even
the most strong persons among us with intelligence, integrity, values,
morals, and compassion.  Why do you think fear is used by persons in
positions of power and authority?  Some have nothing else of signifigance to
offer other than fear.