[nfbmi-talk] door prize letter 2013.rtf

Mary Wurtzel marywurtzel at att.net
Fri Sep 6 16:52:13 UTC 2013

Hello all,

I am asking chapter presidents to please copy the door prize letter and
distribute it to your members.  If you do not attend chapter meetings please
also feel free to copy the letter to give to people when you ask for a
donation for door prizes or auction items.  I also want to remind you that
baked goods or other food items go over well.
Thank you to all.  Lets have a fun time in Grand Rapids in October.
Mary