[nfbmi-talk] door prize letter 2013.rtf

Fred Wurtzel f.wurtzel at att.net
Sun Sep 8 00:11:03 UTC 2013

Hello,

Per Marcus' request, attached is a resend of the door prize/auction item
request letter.  It is in .rtf format which should be compatible with most
word processor/note takers.  Please print them out and distribute to those
in your chapters who don't have computers or printers.

Smaller items are better since they are better able to be packed in
suitcases.  I have seen televisions and lamps and they are fine, except they
create a transportation problem for some people.  Cash fits very nicely in
most people's luggage (smile).  Gift cards are also great items.  Sports
memorabilia such as signed footballs or jerseys are great auction items.

Our tax I D  number is included in the letter.  There is no need for any
other letter for merchants.

Please let me know if you have further questions or need further
information.

Warmest Regards,

Fred, Door Prize Chair

517-485-0326