[nfbmi-talk] request tim hortons info sirs

joe harcz Comcast joeharcz at comcast.net
Sun Sep 8 00:51:34 UTC 2013

September 7 2013 To Rodgers and Arwood vis a vis Tim Hortons Etc.

Paul Joseph Harcz, Jr.

1365 E. Mt. Morris Rd.

Mt. Morris, MI 48458

810-516-5262

joeharcz at comcast.net

To: Edward Rodgers, Director, and Michigan Bureau of services to Blind Persons (BSBP)

(Via e-mail)

To: Steve Arwood, LARA

(Via e-mail)

Dear Sirs,

As a person who happens to be blind and an activist for the rights of same I am requesting the following information from your persons:

-Any agreements, contracts, or other documents with Tim Hortons, Inc., or the TDL Group, Ltd. Signed within the past six months.

-Any payments made to the aforementioned for the Training of one, “Rob Essenberg” for training in this franchise operation.

-Any documents related to the creation of the BADP (you know the acronym) and your persons (Arwood and Rodgers just to make it clear).

--Any documents related to the legality of this activity (i.e. establishment of a franchise in the House Anderson Building or the State Capitol) with the Rehabilitation Services Administration and/or any principle in the Michigan Attorney General’s Office.

-Any document related to any payment for any services related to the establishment of a franchise between your persons in said buildings to any party including, but not limited to the following:

-The Governor’s Office

-Michael Zimmer.

-Any internal stafff of BSBP.

-Any other party.

Again as a blind person I am requesting that any and all responses to this are made in a timely and accessible manner in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, Title II subpart e, communications, primary consideration, and with Section 504 of the very Rehabilitation Act of 1973 that funds BSBP and without it it would not exist.

To wit: send me all requested documents to my e-mail address listed above as either/or plain text enclosures, or attachments to my e-mail address listed above.

Failures to do so are civil rights violations, and are actionable.

Sincerely,