[nfbmi-talk] Support group for the blind

Alexa lady_sunflower at comcast.net
Sun Sep 8 22:56:04 UTC 2013

What city is the down river area?

-----Original Message-----
From: nfbmi-talk [mailto:nfbmi-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of
rehahnanimallover at att.net
Sent: Saturday, September 07, 2013 6:56 PM
To: NFB of Michigan Internet Mailing List
Subject: [nfbmi-talk] Support group for the blind

A support group for the blind is starting up in the down River area.
On the first monday of the month at 6:00 p.m. until 8:00 p.m. at 15600
Trenton RD Christ The King Lutheran Church.

Any interested person who are blind and perhaps know of a friend or family
member who is blind are welcom to show up.  We will discuss problems and
issues facing the blind community and share with each other solutions to
problems we are facing daily.  The main focus will be on a skill of
blindness and helping people learn about a skill such as how to sign their
name and use a signature guid.  Or, how to organize medications etc.

Christ The King is two (2) blocks south of Eureka RD and is across the
street from the MJR movie theatre.  The SMART bus route 125 goes up and down
Eureka RD and uns approximately every 45 minutes.

Contact Bob Rehahn for more information:  (734) 281-8025.