[nfbmi-talk] Fw: Am I to understand?

joe harcz Comcast joeharcz at comcast.net
Mon Sep 9 19:41:13 UTC 2013

----- Original Message -----
From: joe harcz Comcast
To: MARK MCWILLIAMS
Sent: Monday, September 09, 2013 3:40 PM
Subject: Am I to understand?

Dear Sir,
Am I to understand that we have a call with MPAS now for tomorrow at what time? Sorry I was distracted by parental duties, but thought you said 3:30 p.m. I wish to be available.

In addition I once again requested CAp assistence with my TDN com[plaint of which I was supposed to have one of many calls returned by Brian last thursday, but of which was never accomplished.

Please denote if these things are innacurate with an e0-mail at your convenvenience?