[nfbmi-talk] application

joe harcz Comcast joeharcz at comcast.net
Mon Sep 9 20:22:43 UTC 2013

application for services

>From Paul Joseph Harcz, Jr.
1365 E. Mt. Morris Rod
Mt. Morris, MI 48458

To: Ed Rodgers, LARA/BSBP

Dear Mr. rodgers,

I, a legally blind person of sixty years of age and a recipient of SSDI am in dire need of rehabilitation services, (i.e. orientation and mobility services, (i.e. commonly known as travel services) and of technology services and aquisition of same. As I''ve havd such a hard time in getting a phone call back from you or Flint offices I thought I'd direct my request to you personally.

To wit: I wish to become a recipient of BSBP services, in a timely manner to the BSBP TC aand to other services under your so-called independent living services. I would hope that all responses to this inquiry unlike my continued phone calls would be answerred in a timely manneer and in accordence with apappropriate federal regulations let alone those of the State of Michigan which you routinely deny by the by.

Sincerely,

Paul Joseph Harcz, Jr.

CC: cap
cc: rsa