[nfbmi-talk] Fw: wait a minute!

joe harcz Comcast joeharcz at comcast.net
Mon Sep 9 21:18:59 UTC 2013

    All I'm desparately trying to denote a simple democratic notion of rule of law here over the rule of men (or women for that matter). Yet in demonstrable fashion the very agencies to afford access to VR and IL programs subvert federal and state laws, even by legal pepersons over and over again.

And this is all about the lie, the utter lie about the civil rights aafforded by the ADA and Section 5904 over decades by even the supposed perveyors of them or other state actors amptly funded to implement them too!

Now, I am a lone hard driven, multiply disabled blind man with limited resources and such. But I'll tell you all this: This system and persons within it are outright corrupt, civil rights violators of the first instance and act with impunity once again.

Yet, they including Zimmer in part and Rodgers in toto soak up federal bucks meant to liberate, and not to enslave us to begin with. Now I ask openly and publicly for the courts of Michigan, and the Federal Courts to enforce our civil rights; and for other entities to at very least to attempt to do so as is their freaking charge to beging with including Michigan Protection and Advocacy Services, OCR, at Ed, the United States Department of Justice Civil Rights Division, Disability Rights Section, etc., etc., etc.

The failure is not with me, a blind advocate crying in the howling universe of violations of civil rights laws, nor with those otherwised abused, but rather with the abusers, just as it is when rapists are the criminals and not the victims of rape. Here we the people with disabilities are raped by a system that favors the rapists, which is to say, state actors.

They might just as well say here, "long live segregation" "long live state rights", "long live Lester Maddox"..