[nfbmi-talk] re-iterated and constant request for bsbp services made now public

joe harcz Comcast joeharcz at comcast.net
Mon Sep 9 23:29:36 UTC 2013

September 9 2013 to Rodgers for BSBP Services

Paul Joseph Harcz, Jr.

1365 E. Mt. Morris Rd.

Mt. Morris, MI 48458

joeharcz at comcast.net

810516-520-62

To: Edward Rodgers, LARA, Bureau Services to Blind Persons (Michigan)

(Via e-mail)Dear Mr. Ed Rodgers, JD.,

I am a sixty year old legally blind recipient of SSDI and in dire need of travel and technically related  (rehabilitation technology services including training) services for the blind which are under your charge in order to be not only more independent but, also to be a more effective caretaker of my elderly parents.. I have for months requested services via telephone in these regards from both your person in writing and via telephone, but have not received an answer to either. Of course I did not expect same as you are known for your retaliation tactics and for your personal lack of accountability and non-compliance.

Regardless I am requesting said services and program performance ASAP and in accordence with existing state and federal laws, forethwith, without obfiscation and and immediately.

Moreover, I wish to have all documents remitted in these regards by you or your proxies in BSBP be remitted in accordance with the ADA and 504 of which I’ve made you personally intimate with and of which, you’ve failed to respond in the past as a civil rights violation in and of itself, in a timely and accessible manner.

Regardless I wish to have an appropriate independent living plan developed forthwith and in accessible format and in accordance with your charge and instruction.

Sincerely,

Paul Joseph Harcz, Jr.